Below are the details for the upcoming tour, please read through and let us know if you have any questions. In order to secure your session, please select your city and follow the prompts to make a 50% deposit. We will send you a confirmation email as well as more information on location and time in the coming week.
If you're in another part of the country, we'll be doing another tour in the midwest and one on the west coast later this year. Please stay tuned to my social media and mailing list for more information.
The deadline for reservations is Friday June 15th.
Tour Schedule: June 29th - July 20th
- Raleigh, NC - Friday, June 30
- Richmond, VA - Sunday, July 2
- D.C./Baltimore - Wednesday, July 5
- Philadelphia - Saturday, July 8
- NYC (Brooklyn etc.) - Wednesday, July 12
- Providence, RI - Saturday, July 15th
- Boston, MA - Tuesday, July 18
- $900.00 for 1 Ambrotype session - this includes an actual 16x20" glass ambrotype image and a digital file.
- Any subsequent images from the same sitting are $700.00.
- Please make your reservation and 50% deposit to secure your sitting. The balance is due at the end of your session.
- Each session will be approximately one hour long and we will work with you to make the sure that when the shutter button is clicked, we're capturing the best possible image.
- It is possible to photograph more than one person on an image. Most of my examples are of single portraits but I have photographed up to six people on one of these. The subjects will have to be relatively still in order for me to focus the camera but the actual exposure is very quick.
- No children under 2 years old.
- No pets.
- The sessions during week days may be in the evening to allow you to avoid playing hooky from work.
- This is a perfectly imperfect art form, I have never made a completely flawless ambrotype so please appreciate that there may be a few small blemishes in your image.
- In event we do not make it to your city or there are not enough reservations made in your city, we will refund 100% of your deposit.